WORKING AS A MANAGER
Pret is growing one shop at a time (no rush) and we are always on the lookout for great Managers to join the Pret family. Our people are the lifeblood of our company.
This is what our very talented people are responsible for...
OPERATIONS (AREA) MANAGER
Our Operations Managers are responsible for an area of around 10 Pret shops. They develop happy teams, drive sales, and profit and are the guardians of Pret standards and knowledge.
Our Group Managers manager their own shop and are responsible for around four other Pret shops. They develop happy teams, drive sales and profit and are the gatekeeper of Pret knoledge and standards.
General Managers are responsible for their Pret shop. They are accountable for developing fantastic teams, driving their business, embedding changes and being the gatekeeper of Pret knowledge and standards.
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGERS
Assistant General Managers are our General Manager’s right hand. They build happy teams of Leaders, Baristas, Hot Chef’s, Trainers and Team Members. They are responsible for getting our product range just right, safety and standards, delivering fantastic customer experience and creating delicious food throughout the day.
WE REWARD OUR PEOPLE
Aside from an amazing career opportunity, development and progression, as a Manager in Pret you’ll receive…
- A very competitive wage and a quarterly bonus
- Our General Managers can earn up to 30% of their annual salary and our Assistant General Managers 20%, even more if their shop achieves our top shop award!
- Outstanding training and development opportunities through clear training pathways.
- Great healthcare, dental, vision and 401K plans.
- 32 Days Paid Time-Off (including 20 vacation days, 7 holidays and 5 sick days).
- Save on your commute by enrolling in our transit program.
- A great manager referral program.
- Free breakfast and lunch when working.
- 50% discount card on all Pret products when you’re not working.
- Quarterly nationwide team events, summer and holiday parties.
We are looking for amazing people with…
- Prior management experience in food and the ability to lead and motivate a team in a fast paced environment.
- A real passion for food and operations.
- A desire to deliver a wonderful experience to our customers and ensure our teams are happy, love their jobs and are developed into our leaders of our future.
NEW YORK – BOSTON – CHICAGO – WASHINGTON DC – WOODBURY COMMONS
General Managers – Assistant General Managers – Kitchen and Front of House Leaders
Pret A Manger is an Equal Opportunity Employer